We are extremely excited to share with you some information about our
Village and the history that made our Village the place it is today.
We have retyped some of the original articles for you to read and
included them in this portion of the website as pictures for you to view.
Property Tax Notices
were mailed out June 26, 2020
Tax due date of August 31, 2020 for this year.
When paying in person please contact the Village Office
to book an appointment with the Office Staff.
Village Office Staff
The Village of Spring Lake’s Response to the COVID-19 Virus
The Village of Spring Lake continues to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 Virus and is working diligently with the community to ensure the directives of the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta are implemented in response to the COVID-19 virus. As the situation continues to unfold, the Village of Spring Lake will be taking some necessary preventive measures to respond to this rapidly changing issue. These include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing high-touch areas, such as counters, light switches and door handles.
- Ensuring sanitizing products are well stocked in all areas of the Village Office and Public Works Shop and Vehicles.
- Suspending all non-essential in-person meetings and encouraging the use of video and teleconferencing for all other meetings.
- Encouraging staff who do not feel well to stay at home and follow procedures outlined by the Government of Alberta based on symptoms.
- Implementing procedures to limit staff contact with each other.
- Co ordinating work at home procedures, where possible and viable.
- Implementing a Business Continuity Plan to continue providing services to residents should the COVID-19 virus situation become worse.
- Encouraging residents who are not feeling well to stay home and contact the Village Office via phone or email.
We ask the community and staff to take actions that will prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus by practicing healthy habits such as proper and frequent handwashing, cover sneezes and coughs, and staying home if you experience any symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus.
While the risk for Albertans currently remains low, the Village is implementing proactive measures to help curb the impacts of the COVID-19 virus.
All residents are encouraged to visits www.alberta.ca/COVID19 for the latest information, guidance and resources.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we all work together to navigate through this and for doing your part in keeping our community healthy and well.
Stay in Touch
Village Office Hours are as follows:
Starting July 6, 2020 until further notice
Monday to Thursday
8:30am to 6:00pm
Friday the Office will be Closed
The Village Office and Public Works Buildings continues to be closed to the Public
but we can still be reached by telephone 780-963-4211 and email at email@example.com.
If it is an emergent issue, please contact us for an appointment.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
Village of Spring Lake Scavenger Hunt
Getting Bored? Coming down with cabin fever?
Council members are sponsoring a community scavenger hunt to get residents outside,
moving and enjoying our community; but remember to keep physical
and social distancing as per health regulations.
Click under the Home button at the top and scroll down to Notices and all the information is there,
also in the next couple days there will be information and
lists to take at the Notice Boards throughout the Village :)